When was the last time that you reviewed your current loan structure, interest rate or looked at how long you had left on your current mortgage?
Are you looking at purchasing an investment property but don’t know how to structure the finance? Do you need to consolidate some of your current personal debt?
Our goal here at Direct Super Management is to listen to our clients, gain an understanding of what they want and need then set them up with a loan structure that suits their financial goals. With the right loan structure in place our clients end up saving years off the life of their loan.
As an established mortgage broker in the industry we can save you time and money by comparing the lenders who may appear to be offering a good deal with those who are actually offering a good deal. Our focus is not just to get you the best loan but as a client of ours we will follow up regularly to determine how we can continue to help you improve your financial position and achieve the financial goals you desire.
Five Important Things You Should Know
- By refinancing and implementing the correct loan structure it can save you thousands off the life of your loan.
- You do not need a deposit to purchase an investment property if you have usable equity in your home. This does need to be structured correctly to protect your home though. Contact us to find out how.
- Experience is essential when looking at finance. Collectively in our office we have a combined 25 years in the industry. Across the team, you can have peace of mind knowing that we are looking after you.
- On average 1/3 of Victorians have never refinanced and are paying a significantly higher interest rate than needed. Is it time for a review for you?
- Refinancing does have costs involved but as part of our comparison we will determine whether or not it is beneficial for you to change.